● 106 high quality tiles and 4 playing rack and 1 instruction.
● Enhance numbers, thought and logic skill.
● Eliminate all the tiles from your rack by forming them into sets of runs and groups and then win.
● Funny game for family and friend when get together or have a party.
● Suits 2-4 players and aged 8 year and up.
Be the first player to eliminate all the tiles from your rack by forming them into sets of runs and groups and then you win.
Set Up 1.Place tiles face down int the center of the table and mix them thoroughly.
2.Each player picks a tile and the one who selects the highest number goes first and play proceeds in a clockwise direction.
3.Return the tiles to the table and mix them again.
4.Each player takes 14 tiles and places them on his rack and the remaining tiles form the pool.
There are two kinds of sets:
A Group is a set of either three or four the same color in different colors like image
A Run is a set of the three or more consecutive numbers, all in the same color. The number 1 is always played as the lowest number, it can’t be followed the number 13.
In order to place tiles on the table, each player must make an initial play of at least 30 points in one or more sets
There are two jokes in the game. They can be used for any tiles and colors in a set.